Kosice airport | KSC

Kosice

Košice International Airport serves the city of Košice and is the second largest international airport in Slovakia. It is located only 10 kilometres from the centre of Košice in the borough of Barca
 
The Letisko Košice - Airport Košice, a.s. is a management company of the airport and, after completing the privatization process in 2006, 66% of the shares is of the Vienna International Airport and the remaining 34% of shares are owned by the Slovak state.

INFORMATION
Management company: Letisko Košice - Airport Košice, a.s.
Address: Letisko Košice - 041 75 Košice - Slovak
Website: www.airportkosice.sk

TECHNICAL DATA
IATA Code: KSC
ICAO Code: LZKZ
Country code: SK
 
Flights
Transport to/from the airport
Bus
Bus connects the airport with the centre of Košice, the railway station and the bus station. Journey time: about 20 minutes.
 
Taxi
“CTC Taxi“ is official provider of the services to/from the airport. The price for travel from the airport to the centre of Košice is €10.
 
Car
Take the Highway 50/E571/E58 for 10 Km, in about 10 minutes.
 
Car hire
The main car rental companies in the airport are: Avis, Buchbinder, Budget, DKauto, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
 
Text by Alisè Vitri
Photo: Sisterscom.com, Shutterstock
Copyright © Sisterscom.com
Updated September 2018
Hotels
Kosice - Avion Tourism
AVION TOURISM  MAGAZINE
Download AVION TOURISM MAGAZINE
in digital version
Italian's art cities. On this issue we recommend you: Venice, Bergamo, Milan, Turin, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples, Palermo and Catania. Discover the destinations directly on the website of the magazine.
The texts are protected by copyright and cannot be copied.
If you wish, you can share this page.
Be inspired
Subscribe to our newsletter and get useful tips for your next trip
Subscribe now!