27 April 2022
easyJet Fearless Flyer course
Courses to help aerophobics overcome their fear of flying. Courses online with experience flight at airports across the UK, including London Gatwick, London Luton, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Belfast International airports
Europe's leading airline easyJet is bringing its Fearless Flyer course back for 2022 and into homes for the first time, enabling nervous flyers to take control and overcome their fears.
The course, which has helped more than 9,000 phobics to date, is one of the best priced aerophobia courses in the UK starting at just £69 per person. Now featuring a brand-new virtual element of the programme, easyJet’s Fearless Flyer course is divided into three main parts:
- A virtual ground course, where top phobia expert Lawrence Leyton and a senior easyJet captain will explain the unfamiliar sounds and sensations customers feel onboard an aircraft and teach them a unique set of mind techniques to manage their nerves. This session lasts approx. 2.30 hours.
- A pre-flight one hour ‘Meet the Team’ online Zoom session, where participants will be walked through the airport experience and what to expect. There will also be a participant Q&A session where phobia expert Lawrence and an easyJet pilot will answer any last-minute questions.
- And lastly, a special one-hour experience flight from the course airport, where customers put their new skills to the test whilst listening to a live commentary of the flight from the Fearless Flyer team.
Now, customers who want the VIP treatment can choose the new premium courses, which in addition to the standard course includes additional exclusive benefits including a
- dedicated Captain to guide you through the experience flight day,
- a private group Zoom call with a pilot and the Fearless Flyer Team,
- premium VIP check-in, security and boarding process for the experience flight, guaranteed upfront seating,
- lifetime access to additional course materials.
A limited number of spaces on the courses are now available at fearlessflyer.easyjet.com
Customers can take the courses online and take the experience flight at airports across the UK, including London Gatwick, London Luton, Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh, and Belfast International airports.
Captain Chris Foster, Fearless Flyer Lead Pilot at easyJet, said: “We’re delighted to be relaunching our renowned Fearless Flyer course for 2022, with courses now available to book across the UK. The course is suitable for anyone who is a nervous flyer, whether they experience slight anxiety or whether they have never flown before and with a success rate of more than 95%, we would encourage anyone wishing to overcome their fear to take part.”
Mark Wein, easyJet’s Fearless Flyer Course Director, commented: “Around one in six people have a fear of flying, stopping many from travelling abroad on holiday, visiting friends and family or even flying for work – and with international travel returning to normal after so long, now is a great opportunity to join so many who have already overcome their fears through our renowned Fearless Flyer course. We’re excited to help many more customers on our courses over the coming months – the results are life-changing.”
Jessica Matthews, who took part in the course, said: “Booking the Fearless Flyer course was the best decision I ever made. It was the first time I been on an airplane by myself and I found the whole experience exhilarating. I would recommend this course for anyone who hates flying (like I did) or has a particular fear. Fear is a belief! You can get over it.”
You might be interested in
Norwegian launches new routes from Tromsø
From 15 January 2024 flights from Tromsø to Berlin, Paris and Milan Bergamo
AnadoluJet add Ankara-London route
The reciprocal flights between Ankara Esenboğa Airport and London Stansted Airport will operate three days a week (Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday)
Eurowings: beach balls on board
Complimentary for children on flights from Germany to summer holiday destinations in Italy, Spain, Greece and Turkey